Monday, January 19, 2009

posts from old blog (cont.)

Let The Waiting Begin… May 27, 2008
1:41 pm

So i check my online toolkit for the Peace Corps and this is what i see:

Medical- Complete. A decision has been reached regarding your medical review. Please look for a letter in the mail.

Talk about FREAK ME OUT! so i pull out the phone numbers to call the medical offices and find out what that statement means. I get scared and hang up on the same lady 3 times because i don’t know what to say! so i finally get the nerve to ask her what that means and she transfers me over to this really nice guy! He tells me that I am cleared with no restrictions !! YAY! And then he proceeds to say that its nice to deliver good news! is bad news an everyday occurrence??? I’m pretty sure i would start crying if he told me that i wasn’t healthy enough to go!

So, What happens next??

well, i wait. i have a placement officer and in a few weeks i should call her and talk to me about where i’m going.
everyday i have compulsively looked up information about the peace corps…anything from blogs, facebook groups, and even pictures. stalking. yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment